Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Phew!

Phew is all I can say! A 1 lb gain this week, not as bad as I was expecting to be honest. Now at 16 stone 5 lb, which is still 2 stone and 1 lb gone. It was a tough week last week, only managed the gym twice although I really enjoyed going on Friday morning. It was nice to go at a different time and not be sat at my desk thinking "Only ... hours till I can get to the gym"

We had such a lovely weekend in Lancaster and I relaxed the rules a little with weight watchers whilst we were away. I pointed as well as I could during the day and then as much as I could with the evening meal. But with only my trusty but old guides I did struggle a little. I was very restrained at breakfast time which was quite a turn up for the books. We have stayed at the hotel before and we both knew how amazing the breakfasts are, but I'm very proud to say that I didn't go mad. On the second morning I even ate some fruit and yogurt before getting a very small English breakfast which was mainly scrambled egg, mushroom and tomatoes. Once again another example of my tastes and attitude changing!

Even managed to get a fair few activity points banked too with all the walking we did, which was good seen as I didn't think I'd manage it this weekend.

Just a quick one today I'm afraid,
Lex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment