Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Friday 23 April 2010

Avoiding The Inevitable

The title of this sounds gloomy but I don't mean it to be, I've just put off packing for the weekend until now. I'm avoiding it even more by writing this blog too.... Naughty I know! I have got most of my things out though which is a step in the right direction at least!

Had a lovely day off today, and done things that I wanted to for a change. Mr B was off too, so once he'd dragged himself from the bed we went to the gym. It was mega busy today. I never usually go during the day due to being at work, so I was quite shocked at just how busy it was. I eventually managed to get on to the machines that I wanted to. There were so many people sat on them just talking and not using them, it really does bug me.

Had a good day points wise too, even with some wine pointed in I have still managed to save 2 points. I have also gained 6 activity points too which is great news!

Right, I can't put it off any longer. It's time to pack!
Lex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment