Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Thursday 22 April 2010

...And Relax!

Well all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOO! I have now finished work for 4 whole days. I really feel like I've earnt these days off this time! I honestly feel like everything is spiralling out of control and the only thing I can keep on top of is doing weight watchers. I won't go into any detail as if I start I don't think I'd stop!

So anyway, I finally managed to get to the gym last night. It took some getting into I can tell you! I really pushed myself and am regretting it a little bit today, it's really tired me out! I've also earnt a fair few activity points this week too. Going to fit a gym session in in the morning before a nice day of running errands.

Tea tonight was a sweet chili pork steak from a weight watchers magazine, and it was amazing even if I do say so myself! I Need to read through the books that I've borrowed from my other half's mum. Although tomorrow night we're having a chicken dish from one of the books which looks delicious, really looking forward to it.

Should really start thinking about getting stuff ready for the weekend away!

Lex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment