Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 21 April 2010

My Mini Goal

I am dead chuffed with myself this week, I have achieved my little personal mini goal. I have lost again, 3 lbs this week, which now takes me to 16st 4lbs. This means I have now lost 2 stone 2 lbs!!!! It feels brilliant! I must concentrate on staying at being good now though as I don't want to get comfy or complacent at all. I still have a long way to go but I now feel like I have actually achieved something. My next little goal is to lose as much as I can before we go away for a few days to Cardiff in the middle of May. Now I've typed that and looked at today's date I've realised that it's not that far away really!! Better concentrate on being saintly then! Oh and plan which charm will be joining the others on my beautiful bracelet.

So far so good food choice wise. Although we both had rubbish day's at work yesterday so we decided to eat out last night. I pointed everything and came in dead on points which I was very very pleased at. Also with all the running around at work I'd managed to clock up 5 activity points.

Once again I am finding it very hard trying to fit exercise in this week, what with various appointments, long shifts for sick cover and then the weekend in Lancaster coming up. I am off to the gym tonight and seen as I have booked Friday off I am planning on going on Friday morning. Still not managed to book onto any classes at the gym yet, may have to wait a few weeks for life to get back to normal again I think!

Really looking forward to our weekend away as it's an early anniversary treat. We can't go when it actually is our anniversary as it's my youngest sister's birthday! How very inconsiderate of her!

Lex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment