Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Thursday 8 April 2010

Bloated!

As the title suggests, today I am feeling extremely bloated with a side of yuckiness (yes it is a word!)! I am still feeling a bit delicate from the upset stomach, and have just discovered that my time of the month has decided to make an unannounced visit. How very rude! I am finding it hard to fit the gym in this week, they have strange opening hours due to the bank holidays plus I have quite a manic week this week.


Visited the parents last night and ended up grabbing McDonald's for tea as something quick after spending an hour at the emergency doctors with mum. To say where we went, I ate chicken selects which I have found the calories for and pointed them, and they don't work out as bad as I thought. I have eaten them before as they tend to have to cook them fresh for you so they are the only thing except the face melting apple pies that come to you red hot! Novelty in the establishment or what?!

I had a good giggle last night too. Mr B has had the bright idea of ordering our big shop online, which worked perfectly last time we did it. This time started off OK too, everything was in stock and delivery was confirmed for last night (he moaned because he'd after put it all away as I was out), all sorted. It turned up and the driver was rushing about apparently, Mr B spotted a pack of nappies in our shopping and managed to give them back to the driver and thought no more of it until he was emptying the bags... We have 4 bags that aren't our shopping, these mainly include baby wipes and nappy bags! We don't even have kids! Mr B was not a happy bunny I can tell you, throw into the mix some rotten veg and you can only imagine the email that was written to customer services!

I'm off out with the girls tonight, really looking forward to it too. It doesn't happen very often as the majority work shifts so it takes military precision to organise. The pub that we are going to is a Vintage Inn, so lots of choice too.

The computer on my desk at work has finally died a death, so this post has taken me hours to write. Although saying that it has given me chance to get out in the gorgeous sunshine and wear my amazing rock star sunglasses!

Enjoy the sunshine!
Lex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment