Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 12 April 2010

Nearly, but not quite....

Well it's been another loss this week, 0.5 lb off this week which is still a loss! I'm now at 16 st 7 lb, which is 1 lb off me losing 2 stone. This means I'm getting closer to getting my next charm for my bracelet! I've had a good few days with food too, well all except for the packet of cheese and onion McCoys that tempted me at my sisters yesterday. Although saying that, I really really did not enjoy them at all. This is another example of my tastes changing, and I quite like it!

Had a really good session at the gym on Friday after work, but it was a struggle to get there. Was feeling very lethargic at work and it took me until 10 minutes in on the cross trainer to actually feel like I could do it that day. Mr B then cooked a gorgeous very low in points curry, yummy yummy in my tummy!!

Saturday was yet another trip to York, visiting friends this time! It was a gorgeous day and we actually had sun glasses on and walked round with NO coats on!!!! Blooming 'eck! Loads of activity points earnt from dodging all the tourists that were dawdling along and getting in the way of my super fast walking hehehehe. We also managed to avoid eating fish and chips at our friend's house too. Overall a very successful day, although rather expensive as I'm now having to replace giant pants that fall down with ones that fit me properly!

Sunday was another beautiful day in West Yorkshire. We went on a walk up the massive hill into the next village for some lunch (about 3/4 of a mile away), and then to see my sister's new house. Also managed to avoid too much "rubbish" food at hers too as her other half is built like a twig even though he's a human dustbin! No idea where he puts it all!!!

Right off to check on Mr B, he's been very quiet for a while. He's probably gone to sleep!
Lex xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I hope you get your next goal at your next weigh in day! Sounds like your doing really well, keep going!

    Vics x

    ReplyDelete