Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 28 June 2010

Can Someone Show Me The Nearest Shady Spot Please...

I'm boiling!!!!! I'm not complaining too much mind you as Paul the weather man has said it might change at the weekend! My ginger freckley ness can't take too much more of this!!

We had a great weekend, which ended with me and my youngest sis running the race for life yesterday. It was far too hot, but we still managed to run some of it and finished 3 minutes earlier than last year. This year there was just one massive race instead of the usual two they do on one day, it was mega busy and took us 10 minutes to get to the start line!

Not much to report on the points side of things really, I earnt 12 activity points yesterday and went to the gym today and got myself 5 there too. Quite getting into this activity lark!

Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment