I have been catching up on a few blogs over the past few days and wanted to share a few of my aims whilst on this Weight Watchers journey. I hope you don't mind, but here are a few things I want to achieve and aim for in the long and short term:
- To cook at least one thing out of the WW magazine or from the website that we haven't tried before every few weeks. Still slightly stuck in that rut of being stuck what to cook.
- To fit into a pair of size 14 maybe even size 12 jeans. I am hourglass shaped under all this and I know I am!
- To look in the mirror and not despise what I see
- To have a picture taken of me and not rip every little detail/imperfection to shreds.
- To accept help from others
There's just a few as I don't want to go on. I'm going to keep these in mind when I have a rubbish day and see if they help at all.
On another note today, I'm feeling very chuffed with myself for wearing a top from H&M that looks very nice even if I do say so myself! I bit the bullet this morning as I thought it was very clingy on me, but it's because I'm so used to hiding away under baggy saggy clothes. I even got a compliment from my boss too!
Hope every one is having a good week, half way to the weekend now! Wooooo!