Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Little Miss Organised

I'm a bit of a bore with this, as my family and friends will all tell you, I love being organised. So much so that Mr B thinks I'm a little obsessed and calls me "Monica" from Friends. I just cant help myself! It makes like flow better and makes things (in theory) a lot easier. It's one of the skills I already had that is really helping me on this WW journey.


I love all the weighing out of stuff and the planning. That's not to say I find it easy mind you! Although I do love my routine on an evening of getting lunch ready and getting bits and bobs sorted so I can leave our lovely flat as late as possible on the morning!


I went to Meadowhall shopping centre after work last night to meet my best friend Sally. After reading one of Lou's Lush reviews on her blog http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com/ I decided to treat my tired little tootsies to some foot cream. I totally agree with Lou on this one, thank you!!! In honour of Lou I also managed to get a few samples which cheered up my afternoon. Guess which divvy forgot it was half term until all she could see was a sea of small children, ME!


I honestly think that the whole of South Yorkshire was in Meadow hell yesterday, it was tres busy. It did do some good as I didn't spend loads as I couldn't be bothered to que up! I very much enjoyed my treat of a skinny latte in bucks of the star, and I must say that the people watching was fantastic. It's my all time favourite sport hahahaha. I was duly rewarded for my noseying capabilities by seeing a fair few people wearing this season's fashions all in one go! I ask you! It's a good job I was sat for a while otherwise I might have missed it all! Here's me enjoying my coffee and writing notes for my blog.

















Tea was a real treat last night. We decided on La Tasca as Sal had never been before and they had an offer on. I tried to order as sensibly as I could, plus we halved everything any way so we shall see on Mondays WI if I can claw it back for this week.


All the wandering around did earn me 6 activity points though which was quite surprising! AWESOME!

Lex xxx

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you can rack up the activity points just shopping - my favourite exercise! (Used to be a frequent visitor to Meadowhall too when we lived in Hull.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy I'm glad you bagged yourself some samples! Who doesn't love freebies?!
    As for the postage on Bella Sugar, I am afraid I'm not sure, but if you ask Patricia on her blog, she will tell :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete