Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Off To A Meeting!

Well boys and girls it Wednesday already, although I have had the misfortune of thinking it's actually Thursday on a couple of occasions today. Most upsetting when you find out there's two more days of the working week left instead of one!!!

So far another good day on plan which is great. I have re-discovered ryvita's too! Not a very exciting snack but I can recommend the sweet onion ones as a quick 0.5 point snack per slice.

Got a busy night ahead of me tonight. Off to the gym and then to my first ever WW meeting! I've been following the plan online and have decided that I would like to visit my local meeting to see about making the switch from purely online to being a monthly pass user. Really looking forward to going tonight.

Does anyone have any hints or tips, or even any info they can tell me about going to meetings? Does anyone do the monthly pass option?

I'd be mostist grateful of your helpfulness my lovelies

Lex xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi babes,

    I do monthly pass, and I can honestly say if it wasn't for me attending the meetings I would cheat and give up within weeks for sure! It gives me an incentive to behave lol!

    You get all the online stuff as far as I'm aware, I use the message boards and the online tracker is an invaluable tool for me too.

    I rarely stay for the meetings although it is recommended you do. When I have stayed I must say I have left feeling really motivated, just time is an issue for me.

    My leader Emma is lovely, really encouraging and an inspiration as she's lost over 5 stone herself. There's normally a table laid out with WW treats, bars etc etc for you to buy as well as some other things that you might find useful - scales, pedometers, pan liners etc.

    Just re-read your post and you've probably been and come back by now lol but if you wanna know anything else, I'll try and answer lol xxx

    ReplyDelete