Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Saturday 10 July 2010

I'm Still Here, Honest!

Hi everyone, sorry for being a very very rubbish blogger of late! Lots of life happening and not much time to actually sit down and keep in touch, although I will make more of an effort. Hope every one is doing ok, I need to catch up with all your blogs!

I have been going to my local WW meeting as I said I was going to start doing, and I'm still loving it. I have now lost 46 lbs, which is 3 stone 4 lbs!!! I never thought that I would achieve this so soon when I started at Christmas.

Lots of stuff happening at the mo in Lex land, weddings to attend, holidays to start packing for and the flat to pack up!! Mr B and I will be the proud owners of our very own house at the end of the month! It all feels scary and very grown up but in a lovely way if that makes sense!

Right I shall blog again soon I promise, I just need to gather my thoughts at the mo. I'm currently off work after having a slight melt down so my head really is just mush at the mo.

Lex xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya
    I can really appreciate with the gathering of thoughts and melt downs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes life is just tooooooooo blooming much.
    Good luck with your new home and well done with the weight loss. It all sounds fab.
    Im currently just about to become single and hanging in there on the weight front. Fingers crossed i can stay there.
    Head mush is understandable............ now go and enjoy your new home together !!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete