Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 27 September 2010

Long Time No See....

Long time no see, or so it seems my lovely readers! I have been missing in action for almost a week now I believe. Once again, life has got in the way of my ramblings I am afraid.

Twas awesome news at the scales on Wednesday, a totally unexpected loss of 3 whole lbs. I have no idea how that happened but I am certainly not complaining at all. It just means that I probably won't have a loss this week as that tends to be how my body goes after a massive random loss.

I hope you all had great weekends. Mine was spent with my Mr B just pottering around and doing bits around the house such as building the TV stand that finally got delivered, so I think the front room is just about sorted thank goodness! We than had Indian to celebrate. My god it was yummy! Although once again the portions beat us and we left some of the gorgeousness that was our curries.

The curry was slightly cancelled out by my session at the gym on Sunday afternoon, I had to get out of the house to escape the chuntering and swearing that was going off with Mr B insisting that he needed no help with the TV stand. So this (touch wood!) has kick started my aim to get to the gym three times before next Sunday. I have yesterday's session under my belt, as well as an hours swim today so I'm hoping to get back in on either Wednesday or Friday, or maybe even both!

I am currently enjoying a couple of days holiday from work, and as you can imagine I have so much stuff planned and to do that I think I'll be glad to get back to work for a break! Off to Leeds for the day with Mummykins tomorrow and I'm dead excited about it!

Lex xxx

1 comment:

  1. I never manage to finish takeaway curry - but I'm ashamed to admit that I love, love, love it cold the next morning!

    Have fun in Leeds - give my love to Harvey Nicks :-)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete