Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Thursday 2 September 2010

The Word That Strikes Fear....

Yes bloggerino's I'm afraid that the one little word was uttered numerous times during my WW meeting last night. If you're of a nervous disposition please avert your eyes and think of something pretty.......

CHRISTMAS!

I would like to know why it was uttered in what I perceive to still be (sort of) summertime!!! I swear I heard gasps of shock from the ladies on the back row.

Any way, the whole point to this is mini goals. Some of the ladies have decided that they want to have a mini goal for *that* time. Some of the suggestions have been to be at goal, still maintaining, and some even to try and lose two stone!

My personal little goal is to be at 5 stone gone by the 1 year anniversary of me joining WW which is the 28th of December. At weigh in last night I'd lost 1.5 lbs this week which is 2lb away from 4 stone lost, and 1 stone 0.5 lb lost since switching to monthly pass membership. I think that any more than the 5 stone off would be a massive bonus but I think if I pushed my body too hard it would just put up a massive fight!

Whilst in the gym last night I noticed that the class timetable has been updated again, and it now includes two "Zumba" classes. I have noticed that this craze is spreading like wild fire and I even saw it featured on the WW site the other day! I know I have been on about going to a class for a while but I think has given me the push as I really want to try it out. Has anyone been, or know some one that has??

I must dash as Mr B's parents are coming for tea tonight and I have to go home and be a domestic goddess and hostess with the mostest...

Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment