Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 1 March 2010

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman....

Monday has come round again after a very busy weekend! I actually feel glad to be back at work for a rest! Managed a stay the same this week, very pleased seen as its the evil time of the month for me.

We'd also had a few meals out and an unexpected curry on Saturday night. Saturday turned out to be a bit of a mine field if I'm honest. I was spending the day with my friend and one half of their twins whilst Mr B and his friend (husband of my friend) went to the cycling with the little boy twin. We ended up have a proper bacon sandwich for lunch which threw me out, and then curry for tea which again wasn't planned! I did behave at the theatre though where they sell very nice local icecream which is a big plus for me! We went to see Disney's Beauty and the Beast at York, it was amazing. It's one of my favourite disney films anyway but the whole experience was magical! All the kids sat through it all and were so well behaved, I have never seen so many Disney princess dresses in one room!! I would definately see it again!

Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment