Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Thursday 4 March 2010

Guilt Trip

I am feeling very guilty today. I have eaten out twice this week so far, and may be eating out once nore over the weekend. I think I have been quite sensible in my choices except Tuesday night when I caved and had a burger at Frankie & Benny's. Even with this I managed to use 30 points and I'm allowed 26, luckily I had some saved from the day before. Last night was a well deserved "Mum and Lex" night out. Again I didn't go mad, had garlic mushrooms as a starter then a steak with salad and left most of the chips. Best of all, due to my lunch of zero point soup I came in on points and even earnt activity points on my pedometer! Wooooo!!

Off to the gym after work tonight, having a session with a personal trainer to get some pointers as to where I can improve on the programme I've been given. Quite looking forward to it to be honest, think it'll be hard work though!

Lex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment