Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Ponderings....

Not really been up to much so far this week, I have been to the gym twice so far and I'm making sure I do lots of walking at work. I can see the activity points clocking up on my pedometer (it's a WW one) which motivates me more. So far so good points wise too. Managed to either come in dead on or save some in the past couple of days. I have craved fatty food in the last day or so but have avoided the coffee van as he sells bacon sandwiches and other goodies of that sort. He does lovely coffee though which I am missing, think I might have a treat on Friday :) I also caved and bought a sausage roll at lunch time to go with my 0 point soup. I am very pleased to say my taste buds have changed loads as it was VILE!!!! I have never tasted such cardboardy filth before, and to think I used to like them from the lunch van! It has definitely put me off for a while. I did point it and feel like they were wasted! Oh well, better look next time!

I've had a very positive day today and felt very motivated to do well, and even tried a few new things in the gym too. I have even treat myself to some smaller more fitted bottoms for the gym!

I have been wondering how long everyone left it before they got re measured for bras today. Most of mine now are getting far too big. I know this is a good thing but it just means expense in the mean time! Help would be greatly appreciated girlies!

Lex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment