Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Ouch!

Well my seesion at the gym with the personal trainer went well, until I woke up on Friday morning! The air was blue with swear words that I didn't know could be uttered at such an ungodly hour in a morning (5.45am!!). It is now Tuesday and I am only just recovering from the agony. I was ok stood up, or sat down but the bendin of the knees part was excruciating and I can handle pain!

The busy weekend went well, Friday nights meal included a lot of veg so I tried to fill up on that rather than the scrummy naughty things that were on offer. Even with wine included I came in dead on points and earnt 2.5 points with my pedometer. Saturday was a little more difficult food wise, good choices for breakfast and lunch but evening meal was out of my control as we were going round to some friends. We ended up having curry which was home made so less fat which was good, and it was also full of veg. It was the slice of cheesecake that let me down though!! But even with this I was 4 points over which overall I dont think is bad as I had some banked and earnt some more with the pedometer again.

Even with all the eating out and nice food, I managed a 1.75lb loss which is brill :0) getting close to getting into the 16st bracket, I'm now at 17st 1lb.

Lex xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya . Ive just stumbled across your blog and its really great ! Im now following you :O) x

    ReplyDelete