Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Poorly

I have cold, whats all that about??!!! The weather is getting warmer and suddenly I get poorly! Sorry for the rant, I just don't understand it! I'm off to the gym tonight to try and sweat it out of me. A session in the gym and then a relax in the steam room might hopefully do the trick (fingers crossed!).

I haven't mentioned it on my blog yet, but I have started myself a charm bracelt. I read on some of the weight watchers message boards about people treating themselves to something when they have lost so many lbs or stones. I didn't think my other half would appreciate a new hand bag every 7lb so I decided that a charm bracelet would be quite nice. I've gone for the more traditional style rather than the new Pandora charms, but from quite a cool jewellry designer called Thomas Sabo. Seen as I have now earnt my 3rd silver 7 and lost 1 1/2 stones I need to decide on my next charm. It's the only thing that's keeping me going today!

Lex xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor you. Hope you feel better soon. Personally, I think that a new handbag every 7lb would have been an excellent idea! Why didn't I think of that? LOL

    ReplyDelete