Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 22 March 2010

Why Oh Why.....

.....Are the weekends so short?! First things first, I have stayed the same at weigh in this morning. Better than putting any on, and I'm sure it was due to my massive consumption of painkillers this weekend which tend to *ahem* bung me up but the less said about that the better! I had a weekend of tasty food that has been mostly cooked by my own fair hands. I have used my points fully on a few occasions and even managed to bank a few yesterday even with a glass of wine.

Friday afternoon saw me have my first "Just Dance" session on the Wii, and I was so glad I was in on my own! I looked ridiculous! At one point I made myself laugh that much that I had to have a sit down and then had to re-start the game!!! Definitely a worth while expense though! We also met the new neighbours that we didn't know we had, feel a bit awful that we didn't realise the other lady had moved out but in our defense she was away golfing most of the time!! Totally off the subject but I also finally gave in and let Mr B order some groceries from Ocado online so they got delivered too. Not sure I'm keen on someone else picking my fruit and veg, but it all appeared to be OK.

Saturday was a wash out! The rain was bad up near u which doesn't help any ones mood then I ended up with a migraine so was popping pills all day and night. This may be too much info but they make me sick and I cant keep anything down and then they just wipe me out completely. I don't get them as often as I used to though which is good. Managed homemade chicken fajitas which were also very scrummy though once I was feeling better!

Sunday was the expedition into Leeds to buy my new charm (as mentioned in previous post). I love Leeds as I spent most of my time there a couple of years ago with an ex who was at uni there, so going back always makes me smile and puts me in a good mood. I finally decided on the sunglasses charm out of my 4 possible options. I bet the sales girl was glad to see the back of me as I'm very un-decisive anyway but they've also brought out some new charms!! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!! Mr B stood out side after a while and I can't blame him at all! It was getting a bit tense!!

Off to the gym after work, really enjoying going now. I never used to but I can feel the difference its making. Today I am feeling very smug sat in my size 18 trousers at work. They are a little snug but my 20's were miles too big!

Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment