Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Friday 19 March 2010

That Friday Feeling

Well it's the end of the working week again, it's flown by yet again! Got a bit stressed and fed up yesterday. I have a cold and had not really slept the night before so was tired before the day had started, then had a minic day at work and then had to go to parents to take Mum to the hospital. I really like being able to help out with stuff at home but it really did take its toll on me. I needed to wait to tell Dad what was said at the hospital which meant I was very late setting off so very late going to bed :( I hope that doesn't make me sound selfish as I really dont mean it like that, it is just taking it's toll on me.

Sorry about that. Ended up eating out last night which wasn't planned so just hoping my zero point soup will help me out! I have also been to the gym twicw this week and I'm planning a session on the Wii tonight. I bought "just dance" the other week and still not had chance to try it out, I've heard great things though!

I have also narrowed the charms down to 4 possible choices, which are:



I like them all but don't know which one will be the chosen one!!!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend if I don't manage to get back online,
Lex xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment