Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Busy Little Bee...

It's soon come round to Tuesday! As the title suggests, I have been a busy little bee even if I do say so myself!

Important things first, I have lost 2lbs this week which now takes me to 17 st 2.75 lbs. I have to say that the 3/4 of a lb is bugging me to death! I think I'd rather my scales would either round it up or down to the nearest lb!! lol.

I was very impressed with myself over the weekend, I had bought some smaller jeans the other week and I wore them when we went out on Saturday night :) I felt very smug indeed!

Work is manic so far this week which is good as it means I'm not tempted to give in to the bordom picking which I used to have the habit of doing. Not doing too well with handling stress at the mo, lots of things happening that are very much out of my controll and not coping well with them.

Looking forward to tomorrow's post coming as I have ordered some scrummy things from a website called "graze". They do lots of little snacks and fruit that gets delivered in a box, yummy yummy!

Lex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment