Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Friday 12 February 2010

That Friday Feeling.....

The weekend will be here very soon for me, and what a weekend we have got planned! Off out for an Indian for tea to celebrate Mum's birthday. Really looking forward to seeing my family, It doesn't seem like two mins since we were celebrating her 50th last year! I'm very lucky to be close to my family so its always nice to get together properly every so often.

I have done well with saving a few points here and there this week so I won't feel too bad for indulging tonight. The saved points will also come in handy tomorrow at the sea side! We're celebrating valentines a day early with a trip to Whitby/Scarborough and a visit to the harbour bar for an ice cream. Saying that, I really have lost my sweet tooth in recent weeks so I might only manage a small one. I think a nice walk along the front will help us to work it off after wards though.
Feeling like I have eaten lots and lots today but I've looked on my tracker and I really haven't. When I have had something it's been fruit, ryvita's or a bag of the most delicious 1 point snacks that I have found. They're called velvet crunch and are a bit like snack a jacks only less card boardy! Very yummy!

I shall leave you now, I have been quite naughty and written this post at work as I have been kicked off all the systems that I need to be able to use this afternoon. The count down to 3pm has begun, then it's a quick drive home and cement mixer on for the make up to make myself look half human after an evil busy day!

Lex x

No comments:

Post a Comment