Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Friday 28 May 2010

Merci Beaucoup

Firstly I would like to say one GIANT THANK YOU to all you lovely ladies who commented on my last post. It really means a lot to me that I have such fantastic friends on here and a great support net work. Once again, Thank you!




Well I have had 2 more positive days all round. I've had a good week so far points and activities wise and I'm off to the gym again tonight. Quite getting into this exercise malarky! Mr B is coming too (as he bloody should seen as we're paying for both of us and only going!!), really looking forward to it. We must be quite funny to watch though as we arrive at the gym together, do what we need to do in them gym and then travel home together. To say how close we are we barely say a word to each other!




I've finally pulled my finger out and got the teaching application all filled out, it's now sat in my bag ready to be posted when I get home. Need to be brave and brave the scary kids that loiter outside the post office after school, I'll be thinking mean thoughts! Feeling a little apprehensive and nervous about it. All kinds of "what if" type jobbies running through my mind, but lets wait and see. I've done my best and I know I have, I really really want this!




I think in one of my very first posts I wrote about fitting into a dress that I hadn't worn for 6 years. Well here it is on me while we were in Cardiff....



I apologise for the fuzzyness of this, I took it on my phone! There are some clearer ones on the camera so I'll try and get them on here too.


Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment