Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Friday 7 May 2010

Back In The Zone!

After a couple of days where I've not really been with it at all, both weight watchers wise and home life wise, today feels like a better day. My head is definitely back into the WW zone, but not there with anything else really! But that's another matter.

Finally getting somewhere with Mum at the hospital now, she's had results back etc and is now discussing what needs to be the next course of action. I'd like to say that I can start relaxing a little bit now and not worry as much, but I wouldn't be me if wasn't worrying! It does really knacker me out though, doubt that any amount of snazzy make up could cover these eye bags! It'd probably just fill them up like the shopping bags they're now looking like!

Anyway, back to business! Like I said, I've had a couple of days where I've not been in the right frame of mind to be doing WW. That said, I have stuck to plan and pointed everything. It's took some effort I can tell you! The problem this week has been trying to fit exercise in. We went to the gym Monday night but that has been it. I've had my WW pedometer on all the time as per usual, but I have to say that even though I've been earning 2 or 3 points per day I'm slightly disappointed that it's not been the 5 or 6 that I've been getting when I've made the trip to the gym. But at least I'm moving which is something!!

Yet another busy weekend ahead, and I'm ashamed to say it's all my own doing. So when I'm moaning about how busy it's been please feel free to tell me you have no sympathy for me! Off to York tomorrow which I'm looking forward to, all apart from the bit where we're seeing the Bank Manager. But I think a trip into Cath Kidston to see all the pretty things might help me to get over it hahahahahaha. Then off to Ikea first thing Sunday morning with Mum, Grandma and Auntie Jayne. Looking forward to that too, although I know it'll be a long day as they're all coming back to mine. So with the girly outing members, then Dad, youngest sis and Mr B there'll be 7, yes 7 in our little flat!!!!! Blinking Heck!!! We only have 2 small settees and a foot stool that are comfy!!!

I better go work on my seating rota for Sunday.... 5 minutes in a comfy chair should be long enough I think!

Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment