Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Fruity Porridge = Nom!


Here is my latest yummy find that I blogged about yesterday. In the words of Harriet and Mr B, NOM!!! Although they are usually speaking about curries or other awesome food stuff...

It says to make it with milk or water, so I tried it with water for the first time ever and was pleasantly surprised.

I'm feeling a bit off it and washed out today, my throat is hurting and so are my ears. Fingers crossed it's not the dreaded lurgie that's spreading like wild fire around here. I'm sure I'll feel better after my soup at lunch time.

I'm planning on keeping to my three gym visits a week that I've managed to get over the past few weeks, as I know next week I will struggle. I went last night and have now increased the amount of time I am running for. I can now do 1 minute 30 without stopping! Getting rather proud of myself.

It's WI day tomorrow, and if I have a loss then I will be losing a point. I've been attempting to save one a day this week just get into the habit a little early, but with all the partying at the weekend it was a little difficult. A short sharp shock might be good for me, you never know!

Lets see what the scales have in store....

Lex xxx

1 comment:

  1. I wish I liked porridge but for some reason I just can't stomach it. Such a shame cos it is such a good breakfast.

    Hope your soup has done the trick and has you feeling better.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete