Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Quest Complete!

The quest for popping corn has now been successfully completed! Thanks for suggesting Tesco Seren, but I managed to find some on my little jaunt into town after work yesterday afternoon. It was only £1.60 (I think) for a rather large bag full from Holland and Barrett.I didn't think was too bad compared to many of their prices. However with the lack of an awesome pink popcorn maker (unlike S!), I am yet to get the energy to pull a pan out of the cupboard of doom...

I've been feeling a bit under the weather the past few days, just very very lethargic. I'm sure it's just something to do with the evil coldness that has descended on us all over the country, I refuse to be poorly for my days off! I'm sure another session in the gym will either be "kill or cure" tonight. I'm sure I'm turning old as I was in bed, ASLEEP, before 10 last night! What on earth is happening to me!


After today I'm not back in work until next Wednesday and I can't wait! I have a lovely cafe visiting day planned for tomorrow with Mum. I think we're off to Blackerhall cafe which is at their farm shop just outside Wakefield and is well worth a visit. Everything is gorgeous and probably not very WW friendly, although now that PP are here....


Here is the inside of the cafe, it doesn't do it justice as it's set inside a barn with all the beams exposed. Oh and for the girlies among us, the toilets are very nice too!




I also need to get organised and pack for my super surprise birthday weekend that Mr B has organised. I have no idea at all what is happening or where we're going, all I know is that we go on Friday morning and come back on my Birthday (Monday)!!!! It's all very exciting!!!!


I shall let you know what the scales of destiny read at my second WI on the new plan. I have been able to be my usual organised self this week regarding meal planning etc so we shall see tonight!


Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment