Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Friday 12 November 2010

Day Two and All Is Well

Well hello there my lovelies, how has your week gone? I have now had two full days on the new Propoints system and am slowly starting to get my head round it all! How is everyone else finding it all??

The WI results this week showed a 2 lb loss which I am very chuffed with thank you very much, just 15 lb more to the 5 stone mark! Lets see what this week holds! I have never seen as many WW members all in one room at the same time as there were on Wednesday night, we had to get more chairs out!! Everyone sat and listened intently and I think most of us have got a rough idea of what we need to be doing to get started...
So far I haven't been able to plan any meals in advance except for my porridge for breakfast due to my holiday days that have been full to bursting and keeping my nice and busy. I have worked out (as has the lovely Linz) that the Aldi porridge I like is now 5 propoints, rather than the 2.5 in old money. Now as this is all relatively new I'm not sure how to split up my 30 point daily allowance as of yet so this morning I got all creative with 30g of porridge oats, some water and topped with an apple that I cooked down in a drop of water with loads of cinnamon. It was rather yummy and only works out at propoints.
The thought of planning my evening meals in advance like I did before is slightly worrying me. I need to sit down and make the time over the weekend and enter some of my favourites into the recipe builder on the website and get the propoints updated, I'm sure once I get started with it it won't take too long (famous last words.....).
My week off is finishing on a high with a visit from my Grandma and auntie in the morning, possibly the in laws too, and then a night out in Manchester to see Jason Manford. I'm very very excited and giddy!
Now seen as there's no excuse any more, here are a few more pictures for your perusal, these are from June this year I think...



Lex xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment