Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 17 November 2010

First Week Done...

Well it's come round so fast, but today is the first of my WI's on the new plan. As I said in my last post, my body feels like it's against me this week so I'm not holding out much hope.

Like some of the other girls, I feel like I have over indulged this week and I have struggled to get my head round the fact that some tried and trusted foods are now higher in value than before. Throw into the mix the fact that my "ladies things" have arrived unannounced and with more water retention than usual, I think I may not be onto a good thing tonight!!! But, I am still going to the meeting and facing whatever the scale gremlins are chucking at me.

So that's my moan for today over and done with! I'm at the gym tonight, but can't get there Friday as we're off gallivanting again. I'm trying to get back to going three times a week, but seen as it's coming up to many birthdays and random celebrations, it's going to be a struggle. I shall keep aiming though and if I get there twice it'll be good, three times will be awesome.

The treadmills at the gym have been changed so they now operate in miles per hour rather than kilometres. This is all well and good but I had just got used to the speeds that I liked to run at!! Some how I managed to miss all the random notices about the change dotted around the gym, and instead convinced myself that my legs were just tired that day!

I shall let you know how I go on tonight...

Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment