Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Who's Stolen My WW Mojo????

I am making an appeal for my mojo to be returned as soon as possible, and could the thief please make themselves known so I can severely ignore you the next time you go on a rampage!

I'm just not feeling "it" so far this week, I really have no idea why. I'm still sticking to points and earning activity points but all sense of accomplishment and general feeling of awesomeness has vanished in the last few days. I just feel like I'm going through the motions rather than enjoying the challenge. The only thing I did differently was I ate some "party" food at our house warming on Saturday, then similar tea on Sunday. I think I need a few days of good old fruit and veg to get me back on the straight and narrow. As Roo has been saying in her blog (http://theadventuresofcomicbookgirl.blogspot.com/), I need to fuel my body properly for a few days and see how I get on. I CAN get through this blip.

In all fairness the party food wasn't that bad as I'd snuck many WW friendly items onto the already groaning table, and I didn't drink too much as it was an all day thing and I'm a light weight in the drinking stakes! It was great to see so many people that I love all in one place at the same time, plus my sneaky middle sister had said she had to work and I was very disappointed but it was all a cover up and she turned up! I'm sure I haven't been that excited to see her since the day she was born (the novelty of a baby sister soon wore off!).

Mr B has decided that he'd like to try camping, so Sunday saw us taking a trip to a huge camping shop near us. We looked at that many tents that by the end of it they had all merged into one giant super tent and I couldn't tell the difference! We have decided on one though so I think that could be a job for one of the next few weekends, fingers crossed the weather holds out for us to try the tent out!

I'm now back on proper shift times at work (7-3) which is a bit of a pain in the bum to be honest, it means no more watching Heir Hunters on a morning. How very rude! I thought I was tired coming back on reduced hours, but the real hours are a night mare and it's only day two!!! I really struggled this morning as the novelty of yesterday morning has well and truly worn off. The doctor said I would be tired, but I thought I'd be ok with it and could take it in my stride. Really didn't think I'd fall asleep whilst tea was cooking in the oven!!!

Right I better go and look busy for a while

Lex xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lex,
    I think sometimes I get too caught up in the counting of points rather than what I'm actually putting into my body. I'm glad my post made sense to at least one person :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete