Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Thank You :)



I just have to share with you the hilarity that was my WW meeting tonight. It basically turned into a bit of a coffee morning as our leader lost the cable for her scales and had left her other scales at home in the hall way. She couldn't apologise enough but we're all very nice people and said we'd let her off just this once hahahaha.





Not much to report back so far this week. My first three days back at work have totally worn me out, I'm glad I'm only working reduced hours and I've got Friday as a holiday day. I'm finding it difficult to be as active as I normally am at work as my boss is sat at the desk opposite me this week. I'm also struggling to get enough water too. I have a summer cold that's making me sweaty and thirsty and have a very gorgeous Rudolf nose. It just seems no matter how much I drink I still want more, determined to get rid of the evil cold though!





Been to the gym twice so far this week, I think three times might be pushing it due to getting sorted for our house warming on Saturday. Still no idea how many are coming and what food and stuff to get! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGH! I might have a look through the ww website and my books see if there's anything I could adapt. Managed to con my youngest sis into helping me go shopping on Friday morning seen as she's still on summer hols, that should be interesting and possibly expensive!





My main reason for blogging tonight is due to a blog award I've received from the lovely gorgeous Linz. It really made my day to receive this so thank you so very very much.






Here are the rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award. – Thank you Linz
http://linzerello.blogspot.com/

Share seven things about yourself.
Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs
Let your nominees know about the award.


So seven things about me.....

  1. I grew up in a village in South Yorkshire called Conisbrough next to a Castle which has the best example of a Norman Keep in England (can you tell how many times we went with school??)
  2. I am the eldest of three girls and we all look quite similar, Mum and Dad have to look at what we're wearing in baby pics to see which one of us it is!
  3. Mr B and I have just moved into our very own house just next to Barnsley football club
  4. I have a degree in Forensic Engineering and I can Weld
  5. I'm very arty farty and love knitting and crocheting
  6. I'd love to own my very own craft shop
  7. I work as a Facilities Manager in Wakefield for the Highways Agency. I basically look after the building where their control centre is based

The blogs I would like to nominate are...(excuse the lack of IT fancery please)

These girls are all amazing and inspire me so much when I need that extra support that you can never quite put your finger on, so thank you to you all :)

Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment