Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 16 August 2010

Complimentary Strangers...

Right then boys and girls lets start as we mean to go on shall we?! Two days on the trot of me back blogging, I didn't think I'd see the day again!

Today has been my first day back at work, and I honestly can't praise my boss enough. He is a fantastic bloke and is really pushing the boat out to make sure I'm ok, plus for this first week back I'm working reduced hours which is a massive bonus. I really can't believe how tired it's made me though. It's great to see people happy to see me at work though, all in a very genuine way too which is lovely.

Tonight was my first time back at our gym since it was re-furbished over the weekend. It all looks very snazzy and new, and they've got a few more machines which is great. The only down side is that I now can't find any of the machines I use! Saying that, I reckon the extra wandering around being lost helped me to earn an extra half activity point!

So anyway, today I had a very random experience with the pest control guy at work. He comes quarterly and today he told me I had changed so much since last time he saw me and I looked fantastic. We got chatting about how I'd lost weight etc and after we had finished chatting he told me I was an inspiration and he was going home to sign up to WW tonight! I think it's brill, I'm so pleased that he has decided to make a decision to change his life for the better.

Right boys and girls I shall speak to you soon
Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment