Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 30 August 2010

Bank Holiday Boredom....

I appreciate that many of you have got today off and are out gallivanting with family or friends or maybe even both, but I'm not impressed as I'm at work today! I have however managed to get a whole day's worth of reports and figures done in three hours and then been able to enjoy catching up on blogs and scribbling down a few ideas for my very own blog.




We've had a very busy weekend full of food, family and fun. Date night was lovely except for being sat next a very very loud table of drunk teenagers in the Indian restaurant. The food was great and well worth the points I had saved up for it. I didn't manage to eat all mine which has to be a first when it comes to curry! Grandma and Auntie Jayne came over on Saturday an we had a lovely day just pottering around, drinking lots of tea and coffee and knitting. We had tea at an Italian that's opened up near us. It's supposed to be the oldest pub in Britain and is also supposed to be haunted. So me being me, I decided that I didn't want to go to the loo in case I got got by a ghost. Some times I wish my imagination wasn't this active....




Sunday was great too. We were invited to a family reunion type meal at in honour of Mr B's cousin coming over from Australia. I really did feel for her! I know her Dad is from Barnsley but I bet he isn't as broad as some of the family that was there yesterday!! I struggle sometimes and I'm from not too far away! Poor girl! It was lovely to spend the day together and have lots of laughs and some OK food, although me and Mr B's cousin are convince the mash on the carvery was actually wall paper paste....




We're off tent shopping later on today as we both want to have a go and have see a very bargainous one in the "Go Outdoors" shop. I never thought that I'd see the day when I'd be voluntarily sleeping in a tent!




I have until 3pm to work and I have my trusty book, carrots and diet coke to keep me going until a meal at my sisters tonight.




Hope every one's having fun what ever you get up to,




Lex xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment