Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Sunday 15 August 2010

New House and New Jeans!

Well hello there my lovely blog readers! I apologise for my lack of blogging, but I am now finally back online!!!! With that in mind I thought I'd try and get you up to speed with what has been happening in Lex land.

We have now moved into our own little house with it's own garden and it feels fantastic. To say we've only been in just over a week, it really does feel like a home already. Although there's still far too many boxes around for my liking, and an IKEA desk that WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!!!! Hahahaha.

Touch wood WW has been ok during the move, it's been more difficult with just tracking on the paper trackers but I think I've coped quite well all in all.

I have now reached my 50lb goal and lost 3 stone 9lb since I started at Christmas! I am very proud of myself and even more so now that I have reached a size 16 in trousers too. I had never owned a pair of size 16 jeans, that was until I went shopping on Saturday. I now have two pairs!!

Right I promise to blog again very soon as I have missed blogging in all this chaos!

Lots of Love
Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment