Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

So much for posting on Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend and started the week as fresh as a daisy and raring to go, unlike my new trick of turning the alarm off and rolling over for a while longer...

Thank you for the lovely comments on the new layout of my blog, I thought it was time for a change. I love the slightly Cath Kidston vibe it has going on. I'm not great at IT so it's not exactly how I would like it but it's on it's way!

The last few days have been as far from WW friendly as you could ever imagine. Mr B and I have had to contend with hospital appointments, hospital visits, doctors appointments and fitting in both sets of parental units. Suffice to say that most pre-planned meals/ideas went careering out the window, let alone just flying out of it!

To be honest I've not been in the right kind of WW frame of mind either, which hasn't helped matters. I have tracked everything, but my heart really hasn't been in it. I'm sure my mojo will return with a vengeance at some point! Part of it may be due to some news I received the other day that may affect future plans big style, but more on that another day.

I Zumba'd my little heart out once more on Friday night. Our usual lady is still off and I would like her to come back soon please! The replacement lady is alright but she doesn't have the same kind of energy or enthusiasm and that's what I need to keep me distracted from clock watching. Plus I'm still not convinced that a country style or funk/soul style song is what Zumba is all about... What does everyone else think??

So after earning a fair few activity propoints Friday night, I earned some more wandering round York on Saturday and some more avoiding old ladies in town on Sunday! Surely these will go towards cancelling out the awesome hot chocolate that I had the other day. I was good and had it with skinny milk and no whipped cream even though I was very very very tempted!!

If you haven't checked out the beautiful Seren's page yet, you really should! She posts some scrummy gorgeous recipes such as the roast red pepper and chorizo risotto that is delicious. I made it for tea on Sunday night and Mr B scoffed his and then kept trying to convince me I was feeling full so he could finish mine off!!!! No Chance pal! Here is the link to Seren's blog http://thewwfoodie.blogspot.com/ I dare you not to feel hungry after reading the recipes!

Lex xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment