Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Fear Not..

Fear not boys and girls, I am still here however I am suffering from a severe case of brain mushyness! (Seriously, it has taken me four attempts at writing this sentence!!)

Work and home life are all manic and busy so I haven't had much time to think about composing anything half decent, I have managed to read most of your blogs but I'm sorry for the lack of comments. You deserve better my lovelies! :)

I missed WI last week due to a Dr's appointment, and it's not looking good for a loss this week. At a risk of giving away far too much info for anyone, I just can't "go" if you get me. It's now been a fair few days and there seems to be no movement (if you'll excuse the unintended pun!).

Any way, I just wanted to check in and say that I am here lurking in the shadows, an enjoying reading all your posts.

I'll write a proper post soon I promise!

Lex xxx

1 comment: