Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Thursday 16 December 2010

Winter Blues

Please forgive my lack of enthusiasm today boys and girls, I think the winter blues have well and truly set in in Lex land today.



WI was a success last night, I lost 2.5lbs so I am rather pleased with that! I didn't make it to the gym last night as I had a panic attack on the way home on the M1, not a great place for it to happen I can tell you, so I had jelly-like legs for a few hours afterwards! I am booked in for Zumba tomorrow night though, and I'm really looking forward to it too.




I made 2 dozen of the mince pies to take to my WW meeting last night and they were a huge hit with all the boys and girls! Yong, our leader, had 3!!!!! I managed to rescue myself one before they all went luckily. I'm meeting Yong on Saturday for a girly natter and some lunch, and I can't wait.




Well I'm afraid that nothing more exciting has been happening with me so far this week. Here are a couple of pictures of me seen as I don't think I've put any on for a while!





Lex xxx

2 comments:

  1. fantastic loss Lex. Keep up the amazing work.

    Love your photos, I can see such a change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter blues over here as well! But well done for another fab loss, you're a complete WW star :-)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete