Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiya!

Hiya boys and girls, please let me apologise for my inability to blog of late. I am truly disgraced to see that I haven't posted at all so far this year! How rude of me!!!

To be honest there's not much to catch up on here in sunny South Yorkshire. I'm still going with WW and getting closer to goal with every WI thankfully. I'm more determined than ever to get to goal this year, and now I'm back in the gym I hope I can get there sooner rather than later.

After a meeting at work the other week I realised how much I really DO NOT want to go back to that place, just setting foot inside the car park made me want to cry. Not a good feeling at all. Soooooo as soon as I get within one stone of my goal weight I AM applying to be a WW leader!!! I will have to go back for a while unless we win the lottery in the last few months of my maternity leave.

So I have now lost 66 lbs once more, and as I'm shrinking Miss Fancy is growing! She's now just over 5 months old and is a very cheeky little madam. She's just started eating "real" food so most surfaces are covered in some sort of mushed up fruit or veg, at least I can share the BNS and carrots with out it spoiling my daily allowance!

I will definitely update again soon, I promise!

Lex xxx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant to hear from you, and so much exciting news!

    Firstly well done on your weight loss - I have no doubt you'll hit goal this year, and what an inspiration you are! And secondly - brilliant idea to become a WW leader, I think you'll be amazing :-)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete