Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 5 September 2011

Surprises!!!

Hi boys and girls I hope you are all well. Just a quick catch up really seen as everything has gone more than a little bit mental here in the B household!

After finishing work on friday the 26th of August, and looking forward to a couple of weeks relaxing and pampering (with a spot of nesting thrown in...) baby bean decided to make an appearance on the 30th of August!!!! Thats a grand total of no maternity leave people!!!

Mr B and I are shocked and stunned but Bean is more than fine and is a beautiful little girl :)

I will update you all properly some time this week hopefully,

Love
Lex

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Congratulations and much love to the whole family! Be sure to come back soon with further details and pics.

    Big hugs

    Sx

    ReplyDelete