Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Friday 22 April 2011

Merry Easter!





Hello boys and girls, merry Easter to all of you too!


I'm here at work as usual, although there's hardly any one in so I have managed to get the very interesting end of month reports sorted. I Hope you all have lovely things planned for the long weekends that we have thrust upon us.



Not too much has changed here in sunny South Yorkshire. Desperately trying to find some non-tarty maternity wear! Seriously, I have seen some denim hot pants for sale in New Look. Not a look I shall be re-creating even if I do start melting in the heat!! So far I've managed to get away with some tops that had been too big for me before I found out I was pregnant, not too bad really to say that I'm now 18 weeks gone which is nearly half way!!!



Preparation for Bean's arrival is not going too well to be honest. As I'm sure you all know by now, I'm a serial flapper. Poor Mr B this week has had to put up with numerous tearful rants about how the baby will arrive and have to sleep in a cardboard box.... My parents have now bought us a moses basket which is beautiful. It's hard to find unisex things like that as most things are either blue or pink, and with us not finding out the sex it has been a bit frustrating.



As I said I'm now 18, nearly 19 weeks gone which is almost half way! I can't believe it! I have felt a few flutterings which is lovely, and bean went a bit mental after I had some ice cream the other day which was very distracting whilst trying to watch Harry Potter hahahaha.



Here is a picture to keep you up to speed with bump watch:





I'll try not to leave it too long next time!


Lex xxxx




2 comments:

  1. Merry Easter to you too! That is a very fine looking bump, and you look absolutely gorgeous.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking fabulous, really healthy, and its great that you're getting to re-use some of the clothes that got too big for you before - what a result! Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading your last few posts and looking forward to hearing how you and Bean are getting on!
    Lauren

    alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete