Hello.....

I am starting this blog to help to motivate myself even more on this weight loss journey. I started just after Christmas 2009 and I know it will be a long journey but one I lknow will be worth it in the end. This has been a long time coming....

Monday 28 March 2011

Bossy Chef Lex Is Back In Town

I am pleased to report a break through boys and girls..... I managed to cook a healthy meal from scratch with chopping vegetables and everything! Hurrah! Now that I'm through (fingers crossed) the yucky stage, I'm hoping to be able to get some healthy cooking done and get Mr B and I back on the straight and narrow. I had to cancel my WW membership after my 12 week scan so I don't have access to any of the meals I had saved apart from the few that are scattered about at home that I didn't donate to my boss' wife when she signed up. So any meal ideas would be greatly received please! I am breaking the habit that I got into when I first found out about bean, which was two slices of toast as soon as I wake up and then something else breakfasty a bit later on. As of today that habit has been binned and it's been replaced by my old friend porridge. I've not gone back to my proper porridge oats yet though, as I have been testing the water with oat so simple due to me hating the texture of the oats a few weeks ago. So far so good with meals so far today, porridge, chicken salad for lunch and then beans on toast for tea as I'm on a 12 hour day today which messes with everything! I made the tough decision the other day to cancel my gym membership. I didn't really want to do it but I have only been going occasionally and not using it how I used to. I did find it a bit upsetting but once bean has arrived I shall re-join. If I could go before work it would have been ideal as that's when I feel at my most energetic, but the gym opens at 6.30 am and I start work at 7 am. Plus I did some research on the classes that I could go to as a preggers person and they are all at dinner time! How very rubbish!!! I haven't written for a while as I'm struggling what to write. I don't want to bore people by turning this into a baby blog, but at the same time I want to scream from the roof tops that I'm cooking a miracle bean!!! What are your thoughts boys and girls??? Lex xxxx

2 comments:

  1. There´s nothing wrong with a baby blog! Being pregnant is amazing and possibly the most amazing thing ever happening to you! I loved being pregnant and I´m looking forward to hear all about it!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely keep posting - I am interested to hear how you are getting on and adjusting to being pregnant!

    xx

    ReplyDelete